Are you the kind of person who loves shortcuts? If so, you are going to love this! Our great Development Team have made some really nice features for making your workflow more efficient.
You hate it or you love it – I am talking about shortcuts in applications. Most applications offer shortcuts of some kind, but not everyone use it. If you’re not a lover – hopefully this is a wake-up call for you!
QBank is a smart Digital Asset Management solution for manage and store digital assets such as images, videos, presentations, PDF's, InDesign document and other marketing assets. QBank aim to help you become more effective in your communication, and 97 % of all DAM users increase their productivity.
QBank needs to be an effective tool for the administrator. To make sure it is, we have utilized hotkeys for the most common operations in QBank.
These are traditional shortcuts for improving your workflow as an administrator in QBank:
- cmd/ctrl + A – Select all media in the current search result
- B - Add selected media to the media box
- D – Download selected media
- E – Edit selected media
- F – Add selected media to folders
- G – Group selected media
- M – Add selected media to Moodboard
- P – Publish selected media
- S – Place focus in the search field
- Space – Scroll down the search result
When selecting media you can simply use the same method as in your operating system.
- Click on media to select/deselect them
- Drag with your mouse, starting outside a thumbnail, to “lasso” over the media you want to select
- When you selected media – press Shift and “lasso” further selection
You can easily start a slideshow with your media. Just select your media and hit Space. The slideshow with selected assets will start instantly and you can navigate between the slides using the arrow keys. Close the slideshow with Esc.
Drag and Drop
Maybe the most common shortcut of them all is Drag-and-Drop. You can use dragging and dropping for a numbers of operations in QBank.
- After you selected media, simply hold and drag your selected assets, release while hovering over; Folder, Moodboard or Publish site
- While working in any of our Connectors you can use Drag-and-Drop to insert images or other assets
In QBank Knowledge Base we publish all of our new features as they are being developed. You can also find our FAQ, manuals, tutorials, and support. As a QBank user you can create a user account and get access to even more information.